[Apple TV] XBMC ISO image and remote smb mouts ATV
Folks,

I have query about accessing and playing iso files using xbmc on ATV.

I have my library available on linux machine and accessible using samba.

I mounted the drive on ATV but when accessing using xbmc I can only see one folder under the mounted drive on my TV. Though using SSH I can see lot more folders.

Secondly can XBMC play ISO images?

One more thing how to exit from XBMC menu on ATV to get back to main menu

Thanks,
Sounds like you have some basic reading to do in the manual...it should answer all of your questions.

Hold your Menu button down until the Context Menu comes up and select, Goto Root. That should show your folders. You may have selected a Set as Default. Just guessing here, but worth a try.

XBMC plays ISO files...yes. You don't need to mount them. Just select them from your video library and XBMC will automagically play them.

To exit, hit your menu key until you get back to the home screen, then hit the right or left arrow....if you look on the bottom right of your screen, you'll either have a blue or red icon lit up. The red icon selects the menu that gives closing options. You can test drive what the blue one does.

If I was you, though, I'd take a walk through the online manual. All of the things you are mentioning are basic operations in XBMC.

Cheers!
I didn't mount ISO files I just mounted the folder containing ISO files. But I could not see any iso files underneath it.

Secondly I figured out the exit issue. for some reason due to resolution or something I am not quite sure those shutdown button was totally hidden and not present on the screen.

I will go thru the manual and figure it out.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV] XBMC ISO image and remote smb mouts ATV0