XBMC With NAS Device
Hello, I recently purchased a Thermaltake Muse N0001LN Network Attached Storage and would like to configure it to work with my XBMC. This was the main reason for the purchase. Can someone guide me step by step how to add it as a source. Everything I have tried so far has failed.

XBOX IP Address: 192.168.1.8
NAS IP Address: 192.168.1.2
Have you read the xbmc online manual?
smcnally75 Wrote:Have you read the xbmc online manual?

Yes I read the manual for information on what NAS are supported and how they are added as sources.

XBMC was eventually able to locate my NAS in the workgroup, which is was unable to do before for whatever reason.

Seems like everything is working great now, except my only other issue is I do not get weather updates, or the RSS ticker at the bottom of the screen. It just says "Could not connect to network server."
Make sure that you do not have "Enable HTTP Proxy" checked. This is a mistake a lot of people make that causes those issues.
smcnally75 Wrote:Make sure that you do not have "Enable HTTP Proxy" checked. This is a mistake a lot of people make that causes those issues.

Well I tried that suggestion and it seemed to not work. I "Disabled HTTP Proxy" and "Enabled Internet Lookups" and that fixed the problem. Now my weather and RSS feeds work without a hitch! Thanks for the suggestion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC With NAS Device0