The "Mother-Of-All Backdrop Packs" Thread
Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but local fanart has now been added to music.

added: ticket #4834 - Local Music Fanart. stick fanart.jpg in the artist folder. we assume some/path/artist/album/

I will probably put up another version of my old aeonmod that incorporates this if I get time this weekend. No promises though as I am quite busy.

Huge thanks to Spiff for this one. That guy is pretty damn amazing.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but local fanart has now been added to music.

added: ticket #4834 - Local Music Fanart. stick fanart.jpg in the artist folder. we assume some/path/artist/album/

I will probably put up another version of my old aeonmod that incorporates this if I get time this weekend. No promises though as I am quite busy.

Huge thanks to Spiff for this one. That guy is pretty damn amazing.

So, the file just needs to be called "fanart.jpg"?

That's freaking sweet. That grumpy bastard did it again. Big Grin

Now if only there were a website that they could be scraped from.
Uploaded torrent file. My Background folder.
Check it out if you want.
All sorts off categories.

Backgrounds 1280 x 720

Have them also in biggers resolutions.
Waffa Wrote:Uploaded torrent file. My Background folder.
Check it out if you want.
All sorts off categories.

Backgrounds 1280 x 720

Have them also in biggers resolutions.

I'd like them in 1080 if possible. Big Grin
That's possible.
Same pictures (16x9) different sizes most of them 1080

HD Backgrounds 16x9

IF you like them keep seeding for a while.
Will do. Thanks. Big Grin
New packs are in the first post and my sig.

Click for larger images. Wink
Do you like the backgrounds I posted ?
Like to here some comment.
Waffa Wrote:Do you like the backgrounds I posted ?

They look very nice. I haven't had a chance to use them yet because I've been so busy working on the set I just finished. But from what I've seen, they're really good. Big Grin
Waffa Wrote:Do you like the backgrounds I posted ?

Jeez, that's a biggie. Downloading now. I will seed it for a while.
Joy In Repitition
digitalhigh Wrote:New packs are in the first post and my sig.
Click for larger images. Wink

Looking Good DH, Looking good. Some of them I already had, But some of them are new to me, and make me wanna get the movie, just so I can use the backdrop. ;-)
Thanks for your work. Now on with your to-do list. ;-)
Joy In Repitition
Batemann Wrote:But some of them are new to me, and make me wanna get the movie, just so I can use the backdrop. ;-)
Thanks for your work. Now on with your to-do list. ;-)

You know, I thought the same thing. Like, I just downloaded Wrong Turn so I could use the new art, and I'm really thinking about getting the Reaping. Big Grin
What pack do you guys recommend me to get.I want any backdrops that don't have to be changed to work in bigger skins like MediaStream and Aeon.

I use Xbox to run my XBMC and have it set at 720p.I use the lighter Mediastream mod for less ram usage just so I can change my backdrops on my home screen.
Rookie Wrote:What pack do you guys recommend me to get.I want any backdrops that don't have to be changed to work in bigger skins like MediaStream and Aeon.

I use Xbox to run my XBMC and have it set at 720p.I use the lighter Mediastream mod for less ram usage just so I can change my backdrops on my home screen.

Well, Theoretically you could use all the packs posted here at 720p. But I have been using the xbox untill last month and it's my experience that using backdrops and fanart at 720p in combination with a fairly large DB is a no-go. I only used Aeon, but Mediastream is no difference.
So I think you gonna have to resize the 720p pictures you can download here. I resized all the backdrops for the Xbox with about 20%. You can do it in bulk with the tool Irfanview

Hope this helps you.
Joy In Repitition
Rainbow 
digitalhigh Wrote:You know, I thought the same thing. Like, I just downloaded Wrong Turn so I could use the new art, and I'm really thinking about getting the Reaping. Big Grin

I have the same with Pulse. And Soulsurvivors. And I think I'm gonna rip my Cube DVD's just for the hell of it. Cool
Joy In Repitition

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The "Mother-Of-All Backdrop Packs" Thread0