bug? "Mark as Watched" not working on multiple items
I can't get "Mark as Watched" to work on a collection of videos (i.e. on an entire TV series or on a single season). Only on a single video. When I bring up the context menu on an entire season and choose "Mark as Watched" nothing happens. If I do it on a single episode it works as expected, but manually marking dozens (if not hundreds) of old episodes I have in my library is not really something I am looking forward to.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround other than doing them one at a time?
It worked the last time I used it on XBox.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I'm pretty sure it works on my xbox with xbmc as well -- the xbox is disconnected and now sitting in a closet since i hooked up my atv with xbmc so i can't say for sure. but it definitely doesn't work on my atv. anyone else having trouble with this?
I've found the db files and moved them over to my computer and am able to query them with SQLite Administrator, so maybe I can just manually update them in bulk with a script. Is there any documentation around the db files? Or do you know offhand where to find the IsWatched flag?
search, it was given in the thread where mark multiple movies watched was discussed unless I am mistaken.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:search, it was given in the thread where mark multiple movies watched was discussed unless I am mistaken.

I guess that would have been the easier method, but with a little poking around I was able to determine that it is the episode.c08 column. Column is empty if unwatched and 1 if watched. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bug? "Mark as Watched" not working on multiple items0