Major issue: Context menu
I know a while back you had problems with the context menu. That it popped up outside the screen. You fixed it. It seems now that the bug was in XBMC.

They have now fixed the bug in rev 16949 (http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/16949)

It's nice that they have fixed it.. BUT! this makes your fix in mediastream go crazy. Now the context menu is all over the place Smile

Please have a look into it. As it is now we who install new builds can't use any builds after 16948.

For skunkmonkee:

The change was from using id 50 as the anchor for the context menu. It now uses the current list.

In either case, using the <origin> tag in the contextmenu class should override whatever we set, and is thus the preferred option.

Let me know if there's anything we can do to change this though - I'm more than happy to change things around if necessary (eg always using a particular view is fine).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:For skunkmonkee:

The change was from using id 50 as the anchor for the context menu. It now uses the current list.

In either case, using the <origin> tag in the contextmenu class should override whatever we set, and is thus the preferred option.

Let me know if there's anything we can do to change this though - I'm more than happy to change things around if necessary (eg always using a particular view is fine).

Cheers,
Jonathan

No problem will have a look at it when I get a second and will hopefully have a fix up (hopefully) later today.
Thanks for your replies! looking forward to a fix.

I just love MediaStream Smile
Fix should now be in SVN
Whew..I'm gonna grab the svn and check it out. It's late and I thought I was going crazy at first.
Any development? Soon I have to revert to an older XBMC build, and I don't want that Smile
mindweaver

If you check out the latest SVN you'll get the updated version.

Or you can grab and replace the following file in the 720p folder.

Context Menu fix for new XBMC SVN

D
JustMeD Wrote:mindweaver

If you check out the latest SVN you'll get the updated version.

Or you can grab and replace the following file in the 720p folder.

Context Menu fix for new XBMC SVN

D

Thanks alot! Smile
I've got the latest MediaStream SVN and the context menu is out of whack again with XBMC build 17152. I actually noticed it a few revisions ago. What could be wrong now?

Nevermind, it appears that one file was not updated when I did a svn update?! Anyhow I got it sorted out now.
worked great for me, thats was the main reason for not using any xbmc snv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Major issue: Context menu0