Clicking Stop returns to Windowed Mode??
Hi. I have a mac mini 1.83ghz c2d, running the most recent version of XBMC for Mac. I'm using a Dinovo Mini keyboard as a controller. I'm having a problem with XBMC switching to window mode when I click on the stop button at the end of a movie (using when the credits are rolling) to return to the movie library.

Does anyone know why this would cause a jump to window mode?

Loving XBMC, but would love to figure out this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Kevin
No one else has had this problem??
kkj1961 Wrote:No one else has had this problem??

no versions, so soup Smile sounds like an error that was present in a previous version.
Might need a translation of that, but as I mentioned in the original post, I'm running the most recent version 8.10bf1. So the bug still exists in the current version.

KJ
Hi

I have exactly the same hardware and the same build of xbmc and it also goes back to window mode when I press stop.

Any idea what is cousing this?

Would be nice not having to press cmd-a all the time

Best Regards
Sorenjul

mac osx 10.5.6
xbmc 8.10bf1
going to need much more info than "clicking stop returns to windowed mode".

osx or atv, which osx version 10.5/10.4/atv. xbmc.log (pastebin it). using IR remote, mouse or keyboard.

details on exactly how you stop, (keyboard, mouse, IR, etc), I'm not there at your side so I can't see what you are doing so you need to describe it in detail.
Hi again

I get your point (works as an AE for a software company and handles support issues)

I have turned on logging so I can post the logfile on pastebin but I can't find the log file.

The problem occurs when I'm using wireless keyboard, apple remore or mouse, so its pretty consistent.

Details:

1. start xbmc.app (starts up in windowed mode)
2. press cmd-a to go to full screen mode
3. Start to play tv-show
4. show starts
5. doubleclick play/pause button on apple remote to bring up OSD
6. Select stop and click the play7pause button on the to select stop
7. xbmc goes back to window mode

BR
sorenjul
sorenjul Wrote:Hi again

I get your point (works as an AE for a software company and handles support issues)

I have turned on logging so I can post the logfile on pastebin but I can't find the log file.

The problem occurs when I'm using wireless keyboard, apple remore or mouse, so its pretty consistent.

Details:

1. start xbmc.app (starts up in windowed mode)
2. press cmd-a to go to full screen mode
3. Start to play tv-show
4. show starts
5. doubleclick play/pause button on apple remote to bring up OSD
6. Select stop and click the play7pause button on the to select stop
7. xbmc goes back to window mode

BR
sorenjul

well frack me, it's back. verified and queued for debug testing.
davilla Wrote:well frack me, it's back. .

Is this an old issue?

Just installed yesterday (saw the xbox version at a friend and liked it)
sorenjul Wrote:Is this an old issue?

Just installed yesterday (saw the xbox version at a friend and liked it)

It was present in the beta's, I fixed it for release and somehow the effect slipped back in for bf1.
Looks like you've already got it spotted, but just to confirm, I'm seeing the same thing on a Macbook Pro (2GHz Core Duo) running 10.5.6, using DVI -> HDMI out for display and a DiNovo Mini keyboard.
Mac Mini 1.83GHZ (osx 10.5.6) running 8.10bf1. Launch XBMC full screen. Select a movie to watch. Movie plays. At end of movie bring up onscreen display and navigate to the "stop" button (using Logitech Dinovo Mini). As soon as the stop button is pressed, XBMC jumps to windowed mode.

Kevin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clicking Stop returns to Windowed Mode??0