smartlist help for unlistened to (unrated alubms)
Question 
In the previous media center software i used to have albums with ratings (derived from all the songs in the album having the same rating) and to see what albums i havent listened to yet i would make a smartlist showing me albums with a rating of zero.

Is there a way to do anything like this in XBMC or will I have to assign some kind of a custom tag that i can then have returned via a XBMC smartlist?

Thanx

TC
There is a rating tag for albums, but it is the rating returned from the scraper. A smartplaylist should be able to use this already.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for the reply J Marsh

I am kind of confused about what you were telling me, are you saying that i can manually rate albums in XBMC and then simply make a smartlist to find albums with those ratings?

Thanx again, lol

TC
No, I'm saying that the _scraped_information_ from sites such as allmusic.com is stored for each album (assuming you ask XBMC to look it up, ofcourse) and that that is queryable via a smartplaylist.

I don't think you can query albums based on whether or not all the songs have been listened to, or whether or not they have been rated via the UI. You can, ofcourse, do that for songs however.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
smartlist help for unlistened to (unrated alubms)0