scrapers and offline dvd questions
Hi all

I build the latest svn today and found out that the tmdb scraper was there and tought nice now i can add my ufc that i got on the hdds and my burned ones the thing is i want to add them to tv Tongue so i did like this i added them as movies and then linked em to tv great Smile but it would be even nicer if it worked to add them to tv directly mabey it will come as a tv scraper if anyone knows pls tell me. The other question i have is if i add an tv series or movie from dvd (not that it has to be a dvd format it can be .avi .mkv or whatever) if i go to the movie added in the db and press I for info all works great if the mounted dvd is set to movies imdb or whatever but if its set to tv it goes online and search for episodes and stuff for the movie but i tought the stuff was saved on my hdd then it shouldnt need todo that it could just skip the online check or am i wrong? Would be nice for movies/tv shows added from the dvd if it didnt do that.

Sorry for my bad english Smile
you see that large button near the bottom on your keyboard? i suggest you use it a bit more Wink

ufc, is that the fighting thingy? thetvdb lists several of those.

the rest i can't make sense of what you are asking about.
Yeah i know that but not with as much info as tmdb. What do you mean why should i use space cant see i havent done spaces between the words Tongue? Have you ever put a movie in the dvd and imdb scraper it? It adds it to the library then and after that mabey you have a tv show and you tvscraper it that works nicely but after you added the tv show from the dvd and goes back to check the info of the movie you added earlier it checks the tvdb cause the search path is to /media/cdr0m i hope you understand what i mean now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scrapers and offline dvd questions0