Library mode doesn't work
Setup: Linux Box, Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Motherboard, AMD Athlon X2 64b, Ubuntu Server 8.04 32bit version, Logitech Harmony Remote(xbox 360), boots directly into svn build 17040

Ok, so I've built this ubuntu box with a gigabyte mobo, and AMD chipset and have everything working great. It works perfect, well almost perfect. But for some reason Library view doesn't work. I enable "Library view", set content of folders, run the scan, and nothing. My weather is updating so I know I have connection to the internet. Even stranger is that after running a fresh scan I end up with screen shots in some of my movie folders, but no thumbnails/posters/info for any of the movie or TV show folders themselves. If I try to view in Library view instead of Files a message displays that there is no content scanned for Library view, please return to File view. I've tried reboots, removing sources, and re-adding sources, and no luck. I've "cleaned the Library" out, and started from scratch, but nothing. As an additional note, the results are the exact same regardless of skin being used.

Anyone else run into this? I still have my original Xbox, and Library view, and the scrappers work great on it. I have XBMC for mac on my computer upstairs, and the scrapper works perfect on it as well.

Any info would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
debug log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
debug report... http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5678

let me know if you need any other information. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library mode doesn't work0