Views in xbmc dont seem right
Big Grin 
I got a couple question hoping someone can help me.

I'm using Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release. I love Media stream works well but right now I have 4 movies in my video library I have it setup so there on the root of my second hard drive in separate folders d:\tropic thunder d:\the matrix etc etc. I have in those folder a movie.avi and movie-fanart.jpg also movie.tbn. When I bring it up in views I get "no thumbnail" but when I click on the no thumbnail my movie thumb shows up then I click on that and my backdrop is there but it looks nothing like this its in the middle of the screen how do I get it o look like this (below)

I love the look and feel of that but mine just doesn’t look that way its like even when I go to jump back folders instead of the double dot .. it have a no thumbnail photo. I just want it to look like this above and call it a day. I want to have the movies below at the bottom so you can see the backdrop. I spent all day downloading amazing 1080p backdrops and want to be able to see them...

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me with this.
Personally, I would flatten your architecture.

I would go for

x:\movies\predator.avi
x:\movies\predator.tbn
x:\movies\tropicthunder.avi
x:\movies\tropicthunder.tbn

etc.

I would also on the base folder movies, call up the context menu set the folder content to movies (imdb) and then let XBMC scan for the cover art and fan art.

I only use folders where I have (backups) in multi part sets.
If i do

x\movies\tropicthunder.avi and the tbn file were does the back drop file go?

Also where is the context menu to set it for imdb...

And how do i get the movie thumbnail list to defualt to the bottom of the screen like the above picture.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Views in xbmc dont seem right0