Stupid NOOB !
Hi,

I have been using Boxee on my Apple TV and thought I would have a play about with XBMC.

Started to scan my media folders and then got a little carried away in the settings and started enabling all the web server options !

XBMC then froze and now freezes on the logo screen when I start it. I tried redownloading XBMC but my settings seem to have been saved as it still wont start up.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can resolve this? I am reasonably ok with Cyberduck / Terminal if the solution involves deleting/modifying any files or directories on ATV.

Once this is fixed, I'll be a little slower at playing about with all the settings Blush

Thanks,

Gavin
gavjs Wrote:Hi,

I have been using Boxee on my Apple TV and thought I would have a play about with XBMC.

Started to scan my media folders and then got a little carried away in the settings and started enabling all the web server options !

XBMC then froze and now freezes on the logo screen when I start it. I tried redownloading XBMC but my settings seem to have been saved as it still wont start up.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can resolve this? I am reasonably ok with Cyberduck / Terminal if the solution involves deleting/modifying any files or directories on ATV.

Once this is fixed, I'll be a little slower at playing about with all the settings Blush

Thanks,

Gavin

ssh in and

rm -rf ~Library/Application\ Support/XBMC

this deletes userdata. Now next time you start up XBMC, it will be fresh set of defaults.
Thanks for the reply.

I actually managed to fix by finding the guisettings.xml file and changing back the setting I changed to FALSE.

Cheers,
Gavin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stupid NOOB !0