[RELEASE] Enigma2 plugin (stream Live TV from your Dreambox/Dbox2 via Enigma2 WebGUI)
praun Wrote:could you please tell us how you did it? i have VU+ DUO with VTI image and i have entered the box ip in the default.py file but in xbmc the plugin just says:

"could not retrieve bouquet list. "

i placed the plugin in the addons folder...

help please!

Try editing the following in the default .py
Change
Code:
STREAMURL = DREAMBOXURL+":8001/"
to
Code:
STREAMURL = DREAMBOXURL
so remove the +":8001/"
xdoktor Wrote:Just want to say a big THANK YOU to the coder for this plugin...
1 x VU+ Duo Sat box serving 4 different rooms around the house using Acer Revos with XBMC...sweet!
cheers
Dok Big Grin

Is it possible to watch in all four rooms 4 different programs?
It is possible, but the channels must be of the same transponder. If your STB has two tuners, then you can watch channels from two different transponders.
does it matter what image your using on a dreambox 800hd i cant get it to receive the bouquet list.

ive input the ip address of the box in the default.py and changed the port what else can i try.

thanks sean.
Have you removed the authentication?

Quote:Does not support authentication (next release).
sorted the problem for my pc where is the default.py file on the ipad and appletv2...

thanks sean.
For Apple TV 2:
Code:
private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.enigma2
praun Wrote:could you please tell us how you did it? i have VU+ DUO with VTI image and i have entered the box ip in the default.py file but in xbmc the plugin just says:

"could not retrieve bouquet list. "

i placed the plugin in the addons folder...

help please!
What is your webinterface port , since I have had the same problem and resolved it by 1
1.Check to se if the WebIf port is 80
2.Port forward port 80 and 8001,
3. remove http authentication (WebIf)
4. Remove ssl (WebIf)
5. Edit default.py and change the ip address ONLY (don't delete anything)
That is what I did , and now I'm watching the Dm streaming through my WiFi router without hassle.
I hope this Info helps anybody, since I ate my nails Smile until I got it right

Cheers
I can zap channels on my tm800, but don't get any video streamed at all.
I'm gonna assume it's down to it being a tm and not a dm.
using this script on my appletv 2 and xbmc 11 beta1 and working perfect.

I only wonder if
- there is a chance to see the channel selected highlighted (i see the bouquets white written on black background, but I do not see any pointer scrolling the list)
- there is a way to exit form the bouquet and get back to the bouquet list

Thanks to anyone that can support.
does this work on xbox?

i have an old xbox and wanted to give it to me dad so he can stream from the dreambox.....

i got an older version of the plugin working on xbox but the text wasnt highlighted and we couldnt see what channell was selected....

any help greatly appreciated......
Question 
Is there anyone who can help me?
I used this wonderfull addon to watch my db800 streams at my ATV2 for a long time, but now I changed my Router and it didn't find my bouquet-list anymore! Sad
I changed the IP in the .py file to match with the new db IP...
Anyone know what is my problem? :confused2:

Thx
You must make Port Forwarding on your router. Video stream default port: 8001; web interface default port: 80.
I think I did it...
where is my mistakeHuh Sad:confused2:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Enigma2 plugin (stream Live TV from your Dreambox/Dbox2 via Enigma2 WebGUI)3