• 18(current)
[RELEASE] PBS (Video) Addon
In the option menu for the series, I don't see mark as watched or mark as unwatched. Is this by design or I'm missing something? If I watch the entire series, like Nova and I want to reset the watched status, I can only do it manually, one episode at a time by using the keyboard. Like regular TV series, is there a way to apply these changes for the entire series at once?

BTW, great add-on!
Yeah, I've done some scraping in my time. Mind you, if you look at the list of programs, they do look like they're already in the order I would want ... if you aren't able to leave them unsorted, perhaps you could assign a sequence number as you read them, and sort on that number.

http://www.pbs.org/shows/?genre=All&titl...ayout=list

PS, thanks for your response.
(2016-02-19, 03:02)214b1 Wrote: In the option menu for the series, I don't see mark as watched or mark as unwatched. Is this by design or I'm missing something? If I watch the entire series, like Nova and I want to reset the watched status, I can only do it manually, one episode at a time by using the keyboard. Like regular TV series, is there a way to apply these changes for the entire series at once?

BTW, great add-on!

(2016-02-19, 03:07)Jackanory Wrote: Yeah, I've done some scraping in my time. Mind you, if you look at the list of programs, they do look like they're already in the order I would want ... if you aren't able to leave them unsorted, perhaps you could assign a sequence number as you read them, and sort on that number.

http://www.pbs.org/shows/?genre=All&titl...ayout=list

PS, thanks for your response.

BTW This is not the correct forum thread for the latest PBS ThinkTV addon - the correct thread is here:
216810 (thread)
Please use the newer thread if you are commenting on the add-on that is currently in the Kodi.org repo. thanks.
Nope, still commenting on Ye Olde Adde-Onne. Wink
(2016-02-19, 05:48)Jackanory Wrote: Nope, still commenting on Ye Olde Adde-Onne. Wink

Ok. Ignore all my comments above,
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] PBS (Video) Addon2