XBMC Skin Mod
well it was late in the evening on wednesday and i had just exploited an xbox for my g/f to use in her house as a media station. one thing led to another and i was wondering how she would be able to take advantage of the nice python scripts out there without me having to show her everything. so the changes i've mad in the default mediacenter skin are as follows:
my music: -search irc for mp3s via ircmp3share script
-browse internet radio station via itunes2.py
my movies: -look up movie times thanks to xmovieguide
my weather: -added a news section to browse multiple rss feeds
-added a e-mail section to check e-mail

it took me the better part of an hour to make the modifications and test them out. also you may have to edit some parts of the python script manually but i'd figure i might as well put this out there as a good example of implementing python scripts in xbmc, and any feedback (hopefully positive ) would be great. the d/l link is http://www.timmyg.com/xbmc%20&%20python.rar and i hope y'all like it.

of course i can't take any of the credit for this many thanks to the xbmc team and all the ppl who wrote all the actual scripts and stuff so. giddy up!
that link doesn't work, any way i could get that?
die hard xbmc and xenium user.

i did that skin mod last month and haven't worked on it since, it's outdated but if there is interest i'll go ahead and make a new one to go w/ project mayhem since it's the new default skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Skin Mod0