[APPLE TV] Calling context menu with the Apple Remote?
Question 
This is driving me nuts!

I cannot set the contents and select library view on my apple tv! I've read all the documentations, help files, faq's and no help!

Why, because double clicking to bring up the context menu doesn't work!

Please help before I tear my hair out!
Sorry a bit of a n00b on these forums.

But double clicking or pressing and holding the play/pause button doesn't seem to work. From the home screen I press on videos then I try to perform this is that right, maybe I'm doing it in the wrong place, but I'm sure it said on the online manual to double click here.

'In the Files View of 'My Videos', pressing the White button (Title on the remote) will bring up the Context Menu. By selecting "Set Content" one can set the type of content for the chosen directory. On the Mac version of XBMC, the context menu can be displayed by double-clicking the Play button on the Apple Remote (or by pressing C on the keyboard).' (from the wiki)
The wiki (online manual) needs updating.

For anyone who's experiencing problems with the Set Content on Apple TV needs to hold and press the menu button for a couple of seconds. Not double click the play/pause button or hold the play pause button.
Wiki updated and posts moved.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV] Calling context menu with the Apple Remote?0