(APPLE TV) no video only sound
I figured out the slowness issue on xbmc. It was my router that caused it. For some reason it thought some IP address was already in use, even tho none of my connected items used that ip...but it works now...anyway...

my new problem is that now when i start a video...it starts but only sound...the picture freezes on the xbmc meny with all my folders...there is no way for me to stop playback...i can´t control anything. Anyone got a solution for this?
That might be in your video player settings...disable the video upscaling method and it should work fine. This usually happens on high quality content that is trying to be upscaled, synced, etc. Once this happens the CPU is too busy and it messes with control, although I am usually able to stop the video so it may be something else...
I donno what caused it...the upscaling is off...I reupgraded the XBMC and that seemed to do the trick...everything seems to work now...a few files it freezes on...freezes on buffering...but I think that might be the file itself not the ATV...thank you for your help :-)
seems I was wrong about my problem...hehe...
I have or example shared my download folder through Windows SMB. My download folder is a Partition. In this partition I have alot of folders and also just video files like tv series and stuff like that. So far all videos in folders within the downoad partition work fine. All files that are not in folders, I only get sound and no video and the picture is frozen on the buffering, can´t stop it or do anything, but I still hear the sound perfectly...I find this really strange. If I use Boxee then the files work...but I would like to get XBMC working, so any help would be much apprechiated :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(APPLE TV) no video only sound0