XCode changes for svn-17279
in the event this is helpful to anyone:

I'm working on a Leopard 10.5 machine. I got past my problems by moving my fink install (/sw) out of the way, and starting over with macports, recompiling everything. Following the directions on the osx readme, things went fine with a few exceptions. The readme doesn't specifically tell you to update the variants.conf file and add "+universal" Also, it doesn't say to change the universal_target parameter to "10.4" in the macports.conf. I'm not 100% sure that they are both needed, but I think that they are (if you want the build to run on 10.4). Lastly, the openssl port did not compile successfully. There's probably a better way around this, but I followed instructions from bottom of this thread:
http://trac.macports.org/ticket/13701

if you have a failed attempt, you'll need to clean up:

Code:
# port clean openssl

then

Code:
# port patch openssl

then

Code:
# cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_<rest of specifc path to folder that has openssl in it>"
# find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 sudo perl -pi -e 's/isysroot/isystem/g'

then

Code:
port install openssl
Just checked out rev17735, now xcode fails to build with 136 errors across multiple source files.
Z3rO Wrote:Just checked out rev17735, now xcode fails to build with 136 errors across multiple source files.

checking it now.
davilla Wrote:checking it now.

Had the same experience as Z3ro while trying to compile 17735: 136 errors.

Uploaded the error messages I got from xcode:
http://pastebin.com/m102cf3b9
fixed in SVN 17739

you will need to

make clean
./configure
make externals more_libs

then build under Xcode
Updated to r17741 now only 1 error left an significantly decreased warnings.

Heres the error where the compile fails:

Code:
Building target “XBMC” of project “XBMC” with configuration “Debug” — (1 error)
        cd /Users/as/Documents/XBMC
    /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -O0 -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -D_DEBUG -D_LINUX -D_REENTRANT -D_FILE_DEFINED -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -ftree-vectorize -msse3 -mssse3 -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -gdwarf-2 -I/Users/as/Documents/XBMC/build/XBMC.build/Debug/XBMC.build/XBMC.hmap -F/Users/as/Documents/XBMC/build/Debug -I/Users/as/Documents/XBMC/build/Debug/include -Iguilib -Ixbmc -Ixbmc/linux -Ixbmc/cores -Ixbmc/cores/dvdplayer -Ixbmc/cores/ffmpeg -Ixbmc/utils -Ixbmc/lib -Ixbmc/lib/libRTMP -Ixbmc/lib/libportaudio -Ixbmc/lib/libPython/Python/Include -I/opt/local/include -I/opt/local/include/freetype2 -I/opt/local/include/mysql5 -I/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/X11R6/include -I/Users/as/Documents/XBMC/build/XBMC.build/Debug/XBMC.build/DerivedSources -c /Users/as/Documents/XBMC/xbmc/GUIWindowKaraokeLyrics.cpp -o /Users/as/Documents/XBMC/build/XBMC.build/Debug/XBMC.build/Objects-normal/i386/GUIWindowKaraokeLyrics.o
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1: /Users/as/Documents/XBMC/xbmc/GUIWindowKaraokeLyrics.cpp: No such file or directory
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1: warning: '-x c++' after last input file has no effect
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1: no input files
Build failed (1 error)
Ok I got it to build.

I just had to copy the missing file from XBMC/xbmc/karaoke to XBMC/xbmc, that did it.

It seems that fanart support is messed up. XBMC now uses the same fanart for all my movies.

Btw: I'm uploading a sample of one of those stuttering files we talked about in the other thread. I'll PM you the link when its up. (Will take about half an hour, damn slow internet Sad)
Argh, this just makes no fun. Building is broken again in rev17764.

Pastebin from xcode:

http://pastebin.com/m489f861f

How can those "was not declared in this scope" errors be fixed? Perhaps I can help you a bit in the future. I just need one good example.
Z3rO Wrote:Argh, this just makes no fun. Building is broken again in rev17764.

Pastebin from xcode:

http://pastebin.com/m489f861f

How can those "was not declared in this scope" errors be fixed? Perhaps I can help you a bit in the future. I just need one good example.

hehe, life in the svn fast lane.

backup to rev17763. I will not be able to fix those until later tonight

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XCode changes for svn-172790