Mouse & Trackpad Sensitivity / Speed Adjustment
Exclamation 
I would love to see KODI, be able to support Mouse / Trackpad Speed & Sensitivity Adjustments. I just recently received a Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard, which my GF thought was a great idea, considering I was still using an old wired mouse and keyboard whenever I need to do something that my TV Remote was unable to do. And to tell the truth, the new AIO Media Keyboard is alot nicer, and so much more convenient, but the trackpad speed is just so slow, it literally takes 3-5 complete swipes to move the pointer 2/3 of the way across the screen !!! . . my wired mouse was perfect, except for the the fact that it was wired, LoL. I love the small size of the New AIO Keyboard, and would hate to have to go and buy a separate wireless mouse when having some sort of sensitivity adjustment would allow things to work out just fine. I know I can't be the only one to have run into this sort of issue, so I think it would be awesome to see it in the upcoming releases of Jarvis or 17.0 . . Thanks, I hope you take this into consideration. Happy New Years Everyone Nod
Isn't that something that the OS handles? Windows, OS X, and Ubuntu all allow me to change my mouse/trackpad speed, which is then reflected in Kodi.
Yes, except im not using any of OS's . . OpenELEC, in a Rasp Pi 2 board . . So that was the reason I made the mention Wink
You need to put this feature request in the OpenELEC forums, not the Kodi forum, since it's an OS related feature, not something Kodi devs can do , or Kodi as an application for that matter. See here : http://openelec.tv/forum/90-miscellaneous

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse & Trackpad Sensitivity / Speed Adjustment0