Possible Bug - Fade out on WindowClose
I'm attempting to put a delay on the fade out of some text and an image for the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml window. My code looks like this:

Code:
<control type="image">
  <description>cover image</description>
  <posx>10</posx>
  <posy>307r</posy>
  <width>180</width>
  <height>270</height>
  <info>VideoPlayer.cover</info>
  <aspectratio align="right">keep</aspectratio>
  <animation effect="fade" time="0" start="0" end="100" delay="325">WindowOpen</animation>
  <animation effect="fade" time="0" start="100" end="0" delay="775">WindowClose</animation>
</control>

Fading in works properly, as do other animations I'm using for other controls including slide and zoom, both for WindowOpen and WindowClose. However, the fade out time delay does not take effect on any of the items I've tried it with. All items on which I'm using a fade out with WindowClose disappear the instant I tell the window to close rather than after a delay. The only animations associated with the controlgroup the affected controls are in is a slide animation that doesn't take effect in this case anyway - but just to be sure I tried removing those animations and this didn't change anything.

http://pastebin.com/m7ffa3218

Using XBMC revision 17283 on Windows Vista 32

EDIT: It just occurred to me that perhaps the Skin Development section of the forums would be a more appropriate location for this....If a dev agrees, I'd appreciated if it were to be moved there.
I'll need the skin to reproduce with.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible Bug - Fade out on WindowClose0