Font rendering corruption in some text areas
Hi all,

I am seeing some strange font corruption in certain Dialog windows. It seems to happen always in the SongInfo, I have attached a screenshot to show the problem. This is with 8.10 release (r16142).

This is happening with the MediaStream skin, could this be related to the skin settings? Any ideas what in the skin Font.xml would cause corruption in rendering?

I'm curious as to what in the XML could cause the GUIFontTTF renderer to change its code path, since so much other text on the screen is rendered fine (aside from naturally the size/style). I tried changing the size and style in the skin XML, but same result. This happens in both 720 and 1080 resolutions.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Your link does not work?
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Sorry, I guess ebmedding an image from picasaweb doesn't work. Here's the direct link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/anijoshi79/M...2432112514
It's nothing to do with your settings as far as i know my best guess is try reinstalling the fonts, better still try a different version of the skin try one of mine from my signature.
But be aware if you are using it on a pc they may look a bit rough as they are intended for xbox
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font rendering corruption in some text areas0