Sharing EyeTV Movies over the network with Apple TV
I´m a beginner, sorry..

I want to play my EyeTV movies stored on my macbook over the network on the Apple TV with XBMC.

I installed XBMC and the EyeTV plugin on my Apple TV, so I can see the EyeTVParser unter XBMC/Videos and I can goto plugin settings with "C" on my USB-keyboard.

But I am not able to set the right path under XBMC. When I choose SMB network source nothing appears.

I know that I have to use my Public-folder on my macbook for sharing and I activated SMB sharing for my public folder. That shouldn´t be the reason for the problem.

What are the right steps an paths ?

Thanks !
Too bad no one ever took the trouble to tell how this can be done. I myself have the same problem.

I tries doing it with aliases/symlinks but those do not work. Also installing EyeTV on the machine running Xbmc (a mini) did not solve the problem.
I haven't used EyeTV in ages, but I still have it installed and my USB tuner card is in a box somewhere... I'll try to find it and test this out and post a little guide, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't one already around for EyeTV and XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sharing EyeTV Movies over the network with Apple TV0