Support for Wide and Poster Thumbs (TV Shows)
When developing the skin I tried to keep in mind a lot of the issues that were raised upon the release of MediaStream. One that did stick in my mind was the fact that some users (like me) prefer wide thumbs for their TV Shows but other users prefer poster/portait thumbs.

Very early on I built an option in to the skin to switch between the two. The default is for wide thumbs but if you activate the Use Portrait Thumbs option in the TV Show custom skin settings then the views will be adapted accordingly (also the OSD and the info dialogs should format themselves based on your preference).
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
awesome! will definitely check out! Not sure if this is possible, but what about support for the 16x9 format season thumbs? I haven't looked at your code, but would this be easy to implement as you already have support for the two?

--FF
It's not something I've thought about yet (I wrote most of the tv views and dialogs way before djh came up with that type of image) but I might look into it in the future. After all it's supported by thetvdb so I will probably will have to do something. Eek
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply!

--FF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for Wide and Poster Thumbs (TV Shows)0