Destroyed-section
Hi,

I believe I have a similar issue to another thread tonight, but subtly different.

I have been running XBMC for a few months now from SVN but using 64bit Intrepid and got fed up of a variety of 64bit issue. Tonight I decided to move from 64bit to 32bit Interpid in the hope I can get a more stable system.

I am now running XBMC ontop of the mythubuntu but have 1 serious issue. XBMC starts fine and even plays moves fine, but when I stop the movie the CPU loads instantly increases to 100% from 40%(when playing the movie). XBMC then becomes completely unusable and is effectively stuck at 100%+. If I kill XBMC then I get a couple of lines saying destroyed-section and that is it. (No core dumps etc).

I'm using the same .xbmc setup from my 64bit installation and nothing else in my system has changed. (I have the same ATI HD 3200 settings with vsync and I haven't changed anything in .xbmc for Vsync as the picture is perfect when it plays)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris
I believe that is being worked on. There was a recent change that caused it, and I'm sure it'll be fixed in the next day or two.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The critical section messages in the console are nothing to worry about so long as they only occur on shutdown. It has to do with global objects being uncontrollably destroyed out of order. Fixable, but not really worth the trouble at this point.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Destroyed-section0