Big wide view
hi guys,
Just wondering about the views in the "tv show" library!
I saw in certain screenshots that you can have a view with "big wide banners" for every tv show! So on the library page you see all the banners of the shows!
I cannot chose that kind of view! Ican chose between "list", "fanart" and "info"! Never getting the wide banners!? Found nothing in FAQ?!
Any help would be relly welcome, because i like thatview!
Greetz
What version and skin are you using?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Thumbnails#Wide_Icons
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I should have the newest version! Got it only 3 days ago!Atv 2.2 and launcher 2.3 i think! But i cannot chose wide banners in the view list! Do i have to change the skin in settings? Because i still have the skin which was there by default
Thks mate
Screenshot?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Screenshot? What is it with screenshot?
Perhaps it is a skin pb, because as i said i cannot chose big icons or big wide! Only have fanart, icon and list to chose from...
Which skin do you chose?
You take a screenshot from within XBMC (PrtScr on PC, no idea on Mac)
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Global_Keybo...Keymapping
Post it at imageshack.us or somesuch and link to it here.
It is often the best, last resort, especially when problems are unique like this one.
Think i know what it is...I did't downloaded the right thumb...I had to download the wide thumb...now i can change to wide view ;-)
sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Big wide view0