Thanks for awesomeness
I have to say thanks to everyone who has put in their sweat to make XBMC such an amazing piece of software. I used XBMC for Xbox since 2003 and I have recently upgraded a 2005 dual core AMD machine and put XBMC for Win on it. I have now gone 2 weeks without turning on the Xbox and I am using the Windows version exclusively. It is that stable. I got a dongle from ebay so I can use the original Xbox DVD remote plugged into the Windows box and it is as if I am still using the Xbox.

I really can't say how much this whole program has completely change my TV viewing. It seems to be The Perfect Storm of technology for the present day. Bittorrent, HDTV, cheap massive storage, and to crown it all -XBMC-. Many, many,many thanks to all those who have worked on this fine program and to all those who continue to devote there time in its development. I just wish there was a way to somehow return my thanks in a more valuable way.
Same goes for me. Thanks to all who made xbmc a reality.
I hope this isn't considered spam. I used XBMC on the XBOX several years ago but haven't touched it until this weekend. The only thing I have to say is "WOW." This software is simply amazing. It's a dramatic difference from the version that I used, and the features just don't stop. I keep finding more. Everything that i've wanted so far has already been thought of. Needless to say i'll be sticking around the community for some time.

Thanks for all the work you guys have put into this software. Again. AMAZING.
XBMC brings a fantastic experiencience in HTPC!

I was spoiled by XBMC in original xbox, so i never liked any onther media aplication ( MCE sucks )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thanks for awesomeness0