1080p tag
was wondering how i'd go about getting the 1080p and 720p tag's to show up when i'm scrolling through my movies? and the dlby digital one
Currently although a much wanted feature, it is not implemented into Horizonz, nor any theme for that matter. It's a feature that is going to be in the next Aeon release and I'm sure added to XBMCs core somehow. In due time.

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30419
r u sure, cause i've taken a squiz at the images in aeon's textures.xpr and there are all these dolby digital logo's and HD tags and things.
its in the works .. hasn't been implemented yet .. will be part of aeon stark when that comes out
Genetikal Wrote:r u sure, cause i've taken a squiz at the images in aeon's textures.xpr and there are all these dolby digital logo's and HD tags and things.

Like he said it's not implemented yet.

There is another piece of software however. It goes through all your thumbnails and adds those images. Not a good thing in my opinion, but there if you want it.
krypt2nite Wrote:Like he said it's not implemented yet.

There is another piece of software however. It goes through all your thumbnails and adds those images. Not a good thing in my opinion, but there if you want it.

this will only work for people who store their thumbnails in the same dir as their movies .. for those of us who just scrape everything on the fly these options don't work

since at this point my collection only contains 15-20 720/1080p movies out of 1300+ its not that big of a deal for me and i'm just waiting for it to get integrated into plex and have stark come out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080p tag0