XBMC Windows issues...
Good day - First awesome product. I guess I need a few questions answered. I have pasted the XBMC log file here for you to look at if needed.

http://pastebin.com/m7edbca47

Was watching movie last night via Movie2K plugin or QuickSilver plugin. I am running a Dell 745 Desktop with x1300 Pro ATI to component and optical out for sound. The TV being used is a Samsung Plasma HPR4252. The settings for the video output is set to 1280x720@60mhz. The PC has 3GB memory and is a dual core @ 3.39Ghz and 280W power supply. So much for the specs.

No tweaking has been performed within XBMC itself.

Now for my questions:

1.) When watching movie last night - the picture itself was "pixel" lated (sorry not hip on terms). Meaning the picture was a little jerky and the images were not clear (for example looking at the characters face was ok, but from neck down the picture may have been "ghostly", not a smooth image. Is this possible to the video card? I did notice when the movie started stated Divixx.

2.) About near the end, the picture (audio) started repeating while the picture was hung. The movie ended and I could not get back in to the site to finish watching. Is this an issue with the server or could it be network releated or pc releated. Just trying to find a common issue.

3.) Is there a way to watch a streaming movie, record, and pick back up where it left off? As you can see my frustration with this issue last night.

4.) Would a better video card curtail the issues with the picture quality.

Advice and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Windows issues...0