Can XBMC play VIDEO_TS Folders?
Smile 
A Crestron Certified Programmer you say? Hmmm... you guys are always a great resource to know and have.

We have 3 Crestron Programmers and are looking for a fourth. Once again, you guys (good ones) are hard to come by.

I bow to you as I do some of the programming at the store, but, I gotta say, Crestron scares the hell out of me. I would have to ask too many stupid questions (WITHOUT reading the manual, LOL) :l
tmternes Wrote:A Crestron Certified Programmer you say? Hmmm... you guys are always a great resource to know and have.

We have 3 Crestron Programmers and are looking for a fourth. Once again, you guys (good ones) are hard to come by.

I bow to you as I do some of the programming at the store, but, I gotta say, Crestron scares the hell out of me. I would have to ask too many stupid questions (WITHOUT reading the manual, LOL) :l

Well, there isn't much of a manual so I wouldn't give you crap about it like I do with XBMC Smile
Will somebody please give me a sick bag as i want to puke with all this back slapping
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can XBMC play VIDEO_TS Folders?0