1st 0:05 plays, no audio, then it hangs
randomly, some 1080p files work some don't, some AVIs work some don't ...

Used to think my external USB HD couldn't keep up, but everything's on local drives now...

sound familiar to anyone? I'm installing the multicore build right now, see if it behaves any differently...
AND, that wiped my library. Awesome.
Debug log? Don't bother posting a log from a build with ffmpeg-mt patches, they aren't supported here.
had the same issue. make sure ur audio settings are correct.

I was trying to play mkv's with DTS sound (i have a dts capable receiver). XBMC audio settings were set to digital ac3 and dts. and yet it just played 5secs with no audio and crashed. Turns out i had to disable hdmi sound output in vista audio settings to make it work =)
nice! as soon as I get my library set up again (thought I could install 2 builds side-by-side & independently, and I see that I can't) I'll give it a shot

thanks!
irresponsiblkid Wrote:nice! as soon as I get my library set up again (thought I could install 2 builds side-by-side & independently, and I see that I can't) I'll give it a shot

thanks!

nothing to do with this issue, but you should be able to install 2 copies side by side in different folders... just run one of them without the -p switch and it will save its settings, database, etc to the program folder rather than the roaming profile folder

that said, i have not tested this but it should work in theory

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1st 0:05 plays, no audio, then it hangs0