• 7(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN (Video) Plugin - Watch Sports Videos and Highlights
Is this broken in kodi? It is marked as incompatible. Any chance of getting it fixed?
Is it just me or no one is using this addon?
When I upgraded to Kodi this addon stopped working. Any word on an updated version for Kodi?
I sent a pull-request to the author. In the meantime, you can download a version I made with a fix to the tv shows and categories. I tested this in Gotham only:

ESPN video

ESPN video frodo v12
Great Swedemon. I will check it out tonight.
(2015-02-17, 20:08)Swedemon Wrote: I sent a pull-request to the author. In the meantime, you can download a version I made with a fix to the tv shows and categories. I tested this in Gotham only:

ESPN video

ESPN video frodo v12

It still does not play the video. Does it work on Helix?
(2015-02-18, 04:33)milli Wrote: It still does not play the video. Does it work on Helix?

I'm using Gotham. Just to confirm, there is no change to video streams on the first screen. Those have always worked for me. I've only updated the TV Shows and Categories sub directorties. With that said, can you clarify your experience?

Actually, I recall now, one of the reasons i went back from Helix to Gotham again was this addon was not working in Helix. Are you using Helix?
(2015-02-18, 05:34)Swedemon Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 04:33)milli Wrote: It still does not play the video. Does it work on Helix?

I'm using Gotham. Just to confirm, there is no change to video streams on the first screen. Those have always worked for me. I've only updated the TV Shows and Categories sub directorties. With that said, can you clarify your experience?

Actually, I recall now, one of the reasons i went back from Helix to Gotham again was this addon was not working in Helix. Are you using Helix?

Yes I'm using Helix and the video does not work. It would be great if it can be fixed.
Never mind. It seems to be a bug in Helix which is fixed in 14.2 beta1. It plays fine in the beta version

* Fix: Playback of rtmp protocol
Nice find milli. I updated the addon to apply an rtmp workaround for helix 14.0 and 14.1. I verified it works in helix 14.1 and gotham 13.2.

If you could verify it works in the helix 14.2 beta that'll be great.
(2015-02-19, 03:29)Swedemon Wrote: Nice find milli. I updated the addon to apply an rtmp workaround for helix 14.0 and 14.1. I verified it works in helix 14.1 and gotham 13.2.

If you could verify it works in the helix 14.2 beta that'll be great.

It works in 14.2 beta1 as well. I did another update with your latest changes. Thanks for fixing it. It should help others using helix.
(2015-02-19, 07:55)milli Wrote: It works in 14.2 beta1 as well. I did another update with your latest changes. Thanks for fixing it. It should help others using helix.

Not a problem, and thanks for verifying. If anyone can contact the original author, the changes are sent to him on github.
Uploaded a fix for v14.2 helix, it may work for other versions. Links i put a few posts back.
The changes Swedemon made worked great for my windows 15.1 install but crashed every time I tried to run it on Android 15.1. I made a couple small adjustments and it now works on both Windows and Android for me. If the addon crashes on Android for you at launch, give this update a try. Please post some feedback if you try it.
Getting dependencies not met error in Helix 14.0
No Agenda Show - The best podcast in the universe!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN (Video) Plugin - Watch Sports Videos and Highlights1