Horizonz IV release discussion
I noticed that the update panel at the bottom of the screen (as when it is updating the music library) shows even when playing a movie... is this a bug or a setting somewhere?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Rocky5 Wrote:OK here are the old one i replaced them all though we don't get the Xbox DVD case now.

Download Horizonz Volume IV Old Frames

Image Image Image Image

Much nicer to have these frames IMO.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Much nicer to have these frames IMO.

Yeah but how do we apply the XPR? Smile
If you have downloaded a file called textures.xpr then this has to replace the one inside the skins media folder.
you will of course have to change skins while doing this......
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Livin Wrote:I noticed that the update panel at the bottom of the screen (as when it is updating the music library) shows even when playing a movie... is this a bug or a setting somewhere?

no .. its always been like that
Thanks for the DVD frames and scan dialogue fix guys!

Anyone willing to make the aspect ratio OSD now? When watching a movie and changing the aspect there is no longer a visual OSD to tell you which aspect you've chosen.
what are peoples views of the new NAV dialog box (the progress time bar)
Any chance of a modded xpr using Aeon's original 'white glass' frames? For my money, they're still the most attractive, but I also think they would fit the rest of the new design very nicely.
Rocky I tried getting your frames mod to work in the 5 minutes I tried before heading to work this morning. I just put your XPR file into the folder that has Horionz XPR file. What exactly should I do?
Cranial Wrote:Good man.

What do we do with the .xpr ?

I don't know how to replace this XPR file with the older one... if I replace the file I lost all texture skins, if I copy this file in the texture directory nothing appening!!

Someone help us please Nerd
xb2iris, did you add foregein font support?
special characters from foregein languages are not showing up just like before.
Has anybody else having problems running this on windows?
I'm running XBMC Rev17124-jester and upto now no problems for the hell of it i thought i would try version 4 horizon after it loads up it cycles through all the Brown coloured icons at full screen and i have tried to turn them off, but sadly no joy the odd thing is it runs ok on my xbox? i have also tried re downloading it and re installing xbmc but the same problem. has anybody else noticed this problem any suggestions would be helpful.
Ps Version 3 works fine on my pc running XP pro service pack 3 With all current microsoft updates

It's ok guys i figuerd out what the problem was it turned out to be a problem with this release of horizon and with that have deleted the skin as it is too buggy even for xbox.
Will wait for the final release if it gets finished
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Doraemonn Wrote:Any chance of a modded xpr using Aeon's original 'white glass' frames? For my money, they're still the most attractive, but I also think they would fit the rest of the new design very nicely.

Just had a look at that, but the xpr from Aeon Alpha14 seems to be protected. If anyone can get an unprotected xpr I'll give it a go.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Found another bug in the skin

TV shows that are single season, when you highligh them in TV show library, and let the Name, Director, Rating pop-up, then you press enter to enter the TV Show, no episodes show up, all you see on the screen is the fanart, with empty field for Director, Ratings.

For the episodes to show up you have to press the directional button.
another thing, maybe i'm missing something what happend to dialog saying that it is scanning media?

Since release IV, it doesn't show anything on screen if TV episodes are scanned or not.
IT is hard to see if media is scanned or not.

or maybe I missed setting?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizonz IV release discussion0