Watched/UnWatched behavior to be adjusted?
I just loaded up the brand new Horizonz Volume IV skin, and I noticed that many shows that I did watch have the UnWatched tag.

It seems when you watch the entire show but quit when the credits start to roll the episode is still considered unwatched. Is it possible for that behavior to be changed?

I don't see the point in waiting 3-4 minutes for the entire credits to finish.
I think the correct way should be something like if more than half the duration was actually watched it should be marked as watched. It's not good enough to mark it if current pos is in the last half cause you could have just jumped there to test something
+1

Usually when I watch my last episode at night i turn my XBMC off at the credits, but then my episodes aren't marked as watched. As a workaround i skip to the end, to get it marked.

It would be cool if it could be improved ;0
I always jump to end using the up arrow. That way it shows as watched and it will start at the beginning if I want to watch it again. It is just as easy to hit up as it is to hit stop. Once in a while I hit up twice but it is still super easy.

J_K_M_A_N
The behaviour for watched status is 90% of the way through. It's configurable via advancedsettings.xml

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Is this feature available in the default skin?
this has absolutely nothing to do with skin so yes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched/UnWatched behavior to be adjusted?0