totally lost on how to get lyrics script working
I looked all around the forums and still don't understand how to get lyrics to display.

I am using one of jester's latest svn builds and have the lyrics script installed and working.

What skins can show lyrics, from research it appears media stream and project mayhem III or can other skins show lyrics as well?

From what i understand once a song is playing one can right click the visual and select lyrics but i am not seeing that anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
I've never tried the right click, but you should be able to go to the scripts section and launch it. In MediaStream, you would go to System, Scripts and you should see it in there.
it's a script, so any skin can.

first launch the script with no music playing to change any settings.

then either use the playlist button from settings or exit the script play your music, then relaunch script from the scripts window.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
totally lost on how to get lyrics script working0