New Frames For Horizonz volume IV
had not noticed that one, put that down to another bug
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Working just fine for me in the latest svn.

Though I did have to select the frame pack twice, the first time I left the menu it reverted, the second time it stuck.
@ Rocky5

Any chance you could make a Widecase version of the Black -sun burst frame?

I've been using your frame pack in version iii, its great.

Cheers

PJ
its a sad thing to see (since i love them also) but i feel that wide banners are dying Sad

with this release and the upcoming Stark also dropping it .. i feel its a trend

pity though .. i guess people can mod to add them in .. but i looked at the latest screenshots of Stark from a few days ago (here & here) and i don't think there will be a nice way to integrate wide banners with those other viewtypes .. just won't mesh
PJ_Hooker Wrote:@ Rocky5

Any chance you could make a Widecase version of the Black -sun burst frame?

I've been using your frame pack in version iii, its great.

Cheers

PJ

This what you want? i haven't tested it so tell me if it works.

Yea, worked a treat!!

Cheers!

Good luck for the rugby tomorrowNod
PJ_Hooker Wrote:Yea, worked a treat!!

Cheers!

Good luck for the rugby tomorrowNod

Glad it worked.

also i have updated page 1 added an Xbox version as the skinning on there is different for some aspects of the skin so had to fix the wide frame i also included a new Texture.xpr that will give you more memory.
Nice work doing these frames rocky the best ones IMO are the Black sunburst as they match the mood of the whole skin, BTW if you downgrade xbmc to atlantis on pc version the problem with the .xpr packs not showing up are fixed, must be a bug in later releases as i have not found one that will. thanks again
paul Wrote:Nice work doing these frames rocky the best ones IMO are the Black sunburst as they match the mood of the whole skin, BTW if you downgrade xbmc to atlantis on pc version the problem with the .xpr packs not showing up are fixed, must be a bug in later releases as i have not found one that will. thanks again
This bug has been fixed in the latest SVN.
jalesm Wrote:This bug has been fixed in the latest SVN.

Thank's for the info i will try the latest build
Rocky5 Wrote:2. Include my dialogue fixes + file finishing time OSD.

Thanks much for the dialog fixes Rocky.

I did make one change though to the yes/no dialog. The focused color was just too similar to the normal color to really tell the difference for my wife and I. Seeing as how it is normally encountered when deleting files for us, I just changed the focused color to a reddish color.

Definitely leaves no question to what you are selecting.
david81 Wrote:Thanks much for the dialog fixes Rocky.

I did make one change though to the yes/no dialog. The focused color was just too similar to the normal color to really tell the difference for my wife and I. Seeing as how it is normally encountered when deleting files for us, I just changed the focused color to a reddish color.

Definitely leaves no question to what you are selecting.

Got a quick 'how to' on that?

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:Got a quick 'how to' on that?

1. Open "DialogYesNo.xml"
2. Find the two instances of "<focusedcolor>FF000000</focusedcolor>"
3. Replace "000000" with the hex color code of your choice in both instances. I believe I used something like "DC143C" which is crimson. I don't remember exactly. I just picked a red that I liked.

I don't have access to my system right now, but I can upload the changed xml if anyone would like it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Frames For Horizonz volume IV0