ATV 2.2 - MediaStream skin - Lyrics
Hi out there,

please can anyone tell me how to activate lyrics button when i play a song in the above configuration. The lyrics script under settings works fine when i started it manually. only the button in the osd doesen't function. i also tried to set the path to the lyrics default.py - but nothing works.

thanx in advance
Efty
I'm wondering of the same as well. Am not shure of wich file i should set the path to either.
efty.edge Wrote:Hi out there,

please can anyone tell me how to activate lyrics button when i play a song in the above configuration. The lyrics script under settings works fine when i started it manually. only the button in the osd doesen't function. i also tried to set the path to the lyrics default.py - but nothing works.

thanx in advance
Efty

It works for me. I set my path and specified the default.py as well, browse to it so you know it's correct.

Then, when you're in the OSD press Start, and it's the top button on the controls (the balloon).
@2005george

Hi, thanx for your answer. But it didnt function in my case. I used the latest MediaStream skin with the 1.6 XBMClyrics. The lyrics script is by default installed in the extras folder of the skin. I can't reach it through the preferences because it is impossible to select the path to the default.py. so i copied the lyrics script in the /Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/script folder and can start it manually and it works.

When i set the path to the default.py in the preferences and use it in the OSD it dosent work. Can you please tell me your path to the script and the way you managed it!?

Thanx again.

Efty.

By the way, sorry for my horrible english - i'm german.
I'm having the same issue here. Running XMBC 8.10 BF1, with MediaStream v1.00 SVN R1470. I can view lyrics when I manually start the XBMC Lyrics script, but I can't get lyrics to display when I click the Lyrics button in the OSD.

Any suggestions?

Thnx.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV 2.2 - MediaStream skin - Lyrics0