Basics of plugin works great and love the quality of the pictures. But cannot authenticate as several others have reported.
(Running flickr plugin 1.5.3-r and XBMC r20677 on AppleTV)
Here's what I've been doing:
- Grabbed latest flickr plugin from SVN (tried both manual and SVN repo plugin install)
- Got prompted for authentication upon first run (or upon resetting "runonce")
- Tried both username and full Yahoo email
- Got prompted with a dialog box that was missing prompt text and only had 2 buttons "YES | NO" (tried both answers)
- Checked my xbmc.log - no URL for authentication
- Checked flickr.com and cannot seem to see any pending authorizations
Here's what my XBMC log contains:
13:04:05 T:53218304 M: 14196736 NOTICE: [PLUGIN] 'flickr: Version - 1.5.3-r' initialized!
13:04:05 T:53218304 M: 14188544 NOTICE: ** Required XBMC Revision: r19001 **
13:04:05 T:53218304 M: 14188544 NOTICE: ** Found XBMC Revision: r20677 [Compatible] **
13:05:12 T:51454464 M: 7266304 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
- What else could I try?
- Any way to run authentication challenge from the command-line in a terminal window?
- shouldn't I see the results of my selection upon first run of the plugin in userdata/plugin_data/pictures/flickr/settings.xml? (only 2 entries in this file are "runonce" and "presets_users")
Thanks and keep up the good work!