Tidying library
Hi all, I have finally worked out how to get my dvds with art work. However a programme I was using to import DVDs (ripit) was putting the suffice .dvdmedia on the end of folders.

This was confusing XBMC as a result some DVDs were found and some were not and some were not showing up in the library.

Any how I removed all these suffixes turning them into normal folders and XBMC thankfully fixed it all. However it has left quite a few duplicates in the menus, presumably where it has decided the folders I fixed are new media.

Question is how do I fix this please? I could delte the duplicates but contextual menu but I am fearful I will delete the real file, also there are around 50 of them which is quite tiresome.
You could try the Clean Library option in library menu. I think it removes any entries that point to missing files. Since the path name is now invalid, it should remove the entries for you.
Thanks for that, I was a little wary about touching that button encase it blitzed it or something!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tidying library0