Help with script GUI
Hey all,

I'd like to make a front-end script for the virtual pvr HellaVCR. HellaVCR is an app that displays when your shows air next and downloads them for you, and I'd like to be able to check it from inside XBMC.

It will be no problem for me to code the backend to fetch the information from HellaVCR into XBMC, but creating the GUI looks like it'll be a big job for me since I've never done anything like that. So I'm wondering if anybody here who has experience with XBMC GUI scripts would be willing to work with me on the GUI part of this script.

It would be a pretty simple GUI, essentially just displaying what shows are showing on what days. The actual HellaVCR GUI is seen here:

Language, Status, and Format are all irrelevant... all I want to display is the poster, Next Episode, Downloaded Episode, and Airs fields. For now I will be making this a read only script, so I will collect the data in Python and you would display it.

Is anybody interested and available? Post here or PM me and we can discuss what you need to get started - and I'll start on the back end!

Thanks,

Nic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with script GUI0