No internet connection in XBMC (SVN:17675, fresh install)
I'm installing xbmc (SVN:17675) on my new htpc with a fresh install of windows xp.
For some reason I have no connection to the internet in xbmc (in windows network + internet is fine).

Here is my debug log:
http://pastebin.com/m741fbdf6

Could this be the problem?:
23:23:46 T:1684 M:1500672000 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Unable to load special://xbmc/system/libcurl.dll (126)
Sure does look like the problem. Is libcurl.dll there?
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
libcurl will be there but most probably it doesn't find the msvc?.dll files. Grab a copy of XBMC >17693 from jester as he includes the needed dlls in his builds.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
WiSo Wrote:libcurl will be there but most probably it doesn't find the msvc?.dll files. Grab a copy of XBMC >17693 from jester as he includes the needed dlls in his builds.

I installed Jesters build on a different machine, grabbed msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll and put them in C:\Program Files\XBMC\ and it solved the problem Smile
why did you grab the dlls separately? They're included in jesters build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No internet connection in XBMC (SVN:17675, fresh install)0