HULU switching XBMC to Windowed Mode
I'd like to first extend my appreciation to the development and test communities who've made XBMC and third party plug-ins all possible. It's a fantastic achievment.

I've recently installed "XBMC pre-9.04 SVN:17688 (Compiled: Feb 12 2009)", followed by the HULU plugin from the SVN Repo installer.

Everything is almost perfect, except when I go to play back Hulu clips, it forces XBMC to flip to window mode and the window moves to the lower right corner of the Windows desktop (WinXP). The Hulu clip then plays in the lower left corner of the XBMC window. Perhaps it is trying to play back at a different resolution or something, or maybe I have a scaling setting that doesn't match. I am using a 1920 x 1080 display. Any ideas why this would happen?

Also, when I click the "expand" icon to play full screen, it returns XBMC to full screen mode, but puts the Hulu clip in the lower left window.

Thanks!
TwinTurboMike Wrote:I'd like to first extend my appreciation to the development and test communities who've made XBMC and third party plug-ins all possible. It's a fantastic achievment.

I've recently installed "XBMC pre-9.04 SVN:17688 (Compiled: Feb 12 2009)", followed by the HULU plugin from the SVN Repo installer.

Everything is almost perfect, except when I go to play back Hulu clips, it forces XBMC to flip to window mode and the window moves to the lower right corner of the Windows desktop (WinXP). The Hulu clip then plays in the lower left corner of the XBMC window. Perhaps it is trying to play back at a different resolution or something, or maybe I have a scaling setting that doesn't match. I am using a 1920 x 1080 display. Any ideas why this would happen?

Also, when I click the "expand" icon to play full screen, it returns XBMC to full screen mode, but puts the Hulu clip in the lower left window.

Thanks!

Check the plugin settings for the solution.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
rwparris2 Wrote:Check the plugin settings for the solution.

I feel dumb now. Didn't realize there were settings to be configured with the plugin. Of course, Hulu is my first plug-in I've worked with and I am relatively new to XBMC as well.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HULU switching XBMC to Windowed Mode0