OS Issues - CBS plugin
I checked out from the repository CBS plugin and run it in windows and it worked fine. In linux however it doesn't work. I updated both my linux and windows build to the latest and still the same issue.

Linux Debug Log :- http://xbmc.pastebin.com/m20219ef6
Window Debug Log :- http://xbmc.pastebin.com/m36b5fcd5

I noticed that the CBS plugin is structured differently compared to Hulu or Apple Movie Trailer 2.
Interesting on linux we see the following error:

DEBUG: unable to load special://home/plugins/video/CBS/resources/language/english/strings.xml: Failed to open file at line 0

Yet on windows we don't see that error even though the file doesn't exist.
yes because there in no language folder in resource directory. Btw in CBS direcory python script and icon file are misspelling. both should be lowercase. default.py and default.btn (D to d)

more OS Issues

-Ninja Video plugin-
Windows:
NVDecode.py line 2
Code:
from Crypto.Cipher import AES
but on linux not working. it sould be like this:
Quote:import Crypto.Cipher as AES

i think this is python version issue.
my python version: ubuntu 8.10 - Python 2.5.2
queeup Wrote:yes because there in no language folder in resource directory.

Yes why doesn't windows version complain about it though .. Only Linux seems too ..

I thought Python libraries were distributed with source so you should have the same version in linux as windows ?
i think on linux xbmc use ubuntu official python package. am i wrong?
queeup Wrote:i think on linux xbmc use ubuntu official python package. am i wrong?

No i don't think so .. I know they are trying to do that though ... Their is thread about external libraries support ..
queeup Wrote:CBS direcory python script and icon file are misspelling. both should be lowercase. default.py and default.btn (D to d)

Yup that fixed it .. Now we need someone to submit it.Big GrinBig GrinLaughLaugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OS Issues - CBS plugin0