Can I watch Live TV in XBMC
Hi All
I've had a look in the forum and can't find an answer to this question.

I'm in the process of building a PC replacement for my x-box. Its only purpose will be to run XBMC in my living room.
As part of this build I would also like to retire my cablebox (and the associated monhly fees to TWC).
I'm looking at using the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 in this build as it supports ClearQAM - allowing me to get local channels in Hi-Def.

I'm wondering if there is a way to access the live TV with XBMC or do I need to use some other app (Windows Media Center?) to watch live?

BTW, I don't care which OS I use on this build, in case there is an easier answer in one over the others. (Linux, Win or XBMC Live).

Thanks in Advance
Declan
Try this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...light=live

It should help....
But what if Linux is not an option? (due to insufficient competence)

Please advice.

/Alpha
Guess then you're out of options at the moment. Alcoheca is working on the PVR branch, but until this works stable and someone writes a client for a backend which runs on Windows, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I watch Live TV in XBMC0