patchstick! For sale!
I read this today on atv hacks.
Dont know if it was already mentioned on the xbmc formum.

http://patchstick.ca/LaunchMore.html

And no this is no spam! Personnaly I like the free patchstick. And the hole procces of making it, (I learned a lot of things on this forum, on how to make my atv better). But maybe some other people find it usefull.

But I'am currious what you people think of it!
Why pay for something that you get for free with atvusb-creator?
davilla Wrote:Why pay for something that you get for free with atvusb-creator?

Your right! When I first read the article, I thought you got an actual usb stick with the software on it. Still a lot of money, but maybe a sollution for some people who think its to difficult to make it themselfs.
But no, you still have to create the stick yourself.
As the person who created the technology that all patchstick employ to boot (atv-bootloader), I advise everyone to stay away from pay-for solutions.

These companies do not compensate me nor the plugin authors and are just bundling AppleTV plugins with some bash scripts and atv-bootloader on to a USB flash drive with the intent to cash in on the AppleTV 3rd party plugin world.
After reading this, I wish I could delete my post. Don't want to give any attention to this people. But on the other hand, Maybe it's good for people to know, that some people are cashing in on the back of other people!
This was an alternative in the old days when making a patchstick was a nightmare, specially when you did not have a mac.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
patchstick! For sale!0