Put series manually in library TV SHOW???
I have some series like Knight rider 2008, Poker after dark, Hustle ect.ect.

I want all these series in the TV SHOW library (or create own library "series" if possible)

All the series are in my /series/ folder.
All the series have folders with episodes in them.

Because some series doesn't show up in tv.com, imdb.com ect.ect.
they won't appear in my library Sad...

I there a way to put them manually in the TV SHOW library, or some library I create my own.

Preferable it show be:
TV shows -> Knight rider 2008, hustle season 1, hustle season 2, Poker after dark s03, Poker after dark 04, ect.ect.

And than if you click on the season you prefer, that you'll get the episodes.

Any tips,

You're all gr8 PSmile
Set the scraper to thetvdb.com, all the shows are listed there

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows#TV_...onventions
It works,

Strange that I tought to have used thetvdb.com Sad, my bad.

thx,
you're the best
only poker after dark, don't show the episodes and the banner.
For the series it this as folder:
\Series\Poker After Dark\Season 5\poker after dark s05e13.avi
\Series\Poker After Dark\Season 5\poker after dark s05e15.avi
\Series\Poker After Dark\Season 5\poker after dark s05e16.avi
\Series\Poker After Dark\Season 5\poker after dark s05e20.avi
Well thetvdb only shows 12 episodes for the 5th season.. Are you sure they are named correctly?
If you ARE sure these eps are real simply register and add them to tvdb. It will take you 10minutes beginning to end.
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
@xexe

Oke I will do that.
But because I also have dutch series that are not at any serie database site I wonder if I can add some manually.

But for now I will try and add them to tvdb. First tomorrow I'm going to try and photoshop a banner Smile
You can also add dutch shows to thetvdb.

This is the method to do it manually though:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Import_-_Exp..._nfo_Files
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I have added some more information at TVDB.com,

But still I have some problems.
The poker after dark wide banner is not vissible, while others wide banners of others series are vissible Sad.

On http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=79715&lid=7 i I see the Image banner, but it will not show.

Also i see in the episodes (also from "the real hustle") a movie clip icon, while in other series I see a thumb (which i like more).

Any tips are welcom.

I also made a poker after dark banner myself.
Shall I upload it to tvdb.com
I think you might have to wait some time before they'll be scrappable through the API.
@ maxim,

The are scrappable, because now they show in the library.
I only don't have the wide banner (have also uploaded mine, don't know how to select the 2nd banner though)

I don't have auto thumbs, but the "no thumb" picture, while in the "not library" mode, I she auto thumbs (screen thumbs)

Thx for any tips
You can choose between posters and wide icons in scraper settings. Also, you did refresh the tv show info? (context menu->tv shows information->refresh) Then simply hand-pick the poster you want.
toiva Wrote:You can choose between posters and wide icons in scraper settings. Also, you did refresh the tv show info? (context menu->tv shows information->refresh) Then simply hand-pick the poster you want.

Somehow after deleting my whole tv show library, I now have the wide banner (i made)

If I press C In wheb library is turned off or on, I don't she Tv show information with the refresh.
Am I doing something wrong?

Also still I have the "no video thumbs" even when in the General settings the "Auto generate thumbs for video with no cover art" is turned on, and in the settings for the library also both auto's thumbs are checked Sad

Can anybode help me with those 2 questions.

I've managed to get the TV SHOW INFORMATION, only the thumbs of the episodes are still in some cases the "no thumb logo" instead of the auto generated thumbs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Put series manually in library TV SHOW???0