Spotify support in XBMC via Openspotify and Despotify (open source Spotify clients)?
damn... right when I finally figure out how to download the iOS app and buy a premium account from within the US, I discover there's no xbmc add-on. I had so totally assumed it existed. Baffling...
Yeah...I guess no one thinks the coolest music app ever is interesting enough. Come on developers, this could get you eternal fame! Spotify has a huge userbase.
I agree: the guys at lifehacker and engadget are big fans of both XBMC and Spotify, this add-on would be guaranteed front page material there.
Thought I'd give this a bump now Spotify have launched in the US. I've had Spotify for ages (UK) and would love a XBMC add-on> I'd happily donate some money for a Dev to get spotify and start investigating.
Panasonic 50V10 , 360 Elite, Astro A40s, Senn HD595s, Acer Revo R3610 (XBMC Alaska), Denon 1800BD, Denon 2309, Monitor Audio Bronze, SKY+HD (1TB), Harmony One, QED HDMI, Silver Anniversary XT, Soundstyle ST310, Sony AR51SU, Panasonic LX3, HTC Desire.
good news, you can give money to akezeke Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=67012
+1 for a spotify xbmc add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify support in XBMC via Openspotify and Despotify (open source Spotify clients)?1