svn repo installer?
i'm a little bit dumb lol, i can't seem to find this anywhere! i did a search for 'svn repo installer' and the very first post had a link, but no download, i'm very confused lol

ricky
ricky Wrote:i'm a little bit dumb lol, i can't seem to find this anywhere! i did a search for 'svn repo installer' and the very first post had a link, but no download, i'm very confused lol

ricky

it's included in my builds....

or here

http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/pa...taller.zip
Jester Wrote:it's included in my builds....

or here

http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/pa...taller.zip

thanx, checking it out now bud

ricky

EDIT: so i have put it on xmbc now, i put it into xbmx\plugins\programs\svn repo installer but when i load up xbmc i can't see a programs window to load this up in lol
I'm having an issue with the SVN installer myself. I got it setup properly (and to respond to the above post, click the icon next to the "shutdown" button in the corner to pull up the SVN installer app), but nothing will install. I get this very briefly (had to time it just right for Print Screen) and then it tells me "There was an error installing item!" It does this no matter which feed I pick (not just Hulu):

you have something wrong. the thumbnails should load instead of folder icons.

you sure you have the latest version and an upto date xbmc build?

pastebin a debug log.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Hi there guys!

I'm getting the same error.. Sad
Does anybody know how to fix it?

I'm using 8.10final1-hardy4 package. Is this the latest version?

Thanks in advance!
Coda.
Having strange issue with repo installer using ikons 18202. If I enable programs in home screen with PM3.HD skin there is nothing there when I click programs. But if I switch to Project Mayhem III skin and click on programs in home screen the repo installer is there. I used default setup (not portable) when I installed XBMC. Is this the way it is supposed to work or am I missing something? I am using XBMC on Vista 32
i think pm3d had an issue with programs that is now fixed.

a debug log may tell you something. i can assure you it works on latest svn. (in pmiii)
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
I have this problem.
When I start SVN repo installer I see no programs inside??
It was working few weeks agor.
I also tried with jester's built rev18003 and it's the same (even an icon for svn repo is not loaded).

Here is the log from newer version:
Code:
09:22:57 T:5756 M:709914624   ERROR: PICTURE: Error loading image U:\plugins\programs\SVN Repo Installer\default.tbn
09:22:57 T:5756 M:709914624   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: U:\plugins\programs\SVN Repo Installer\default.tbn
09:22:58 T:5756 M:745803776 WARNING: CUtil::GetMatchingSource... no matching source found for [Program plugins]
09:22:59 T:5032 M:733270016  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
09:22:59 T:5032 M:733323264  NOTICE:
09:23:01 T:5756 M:731000832   ERROR: DIRECTORY::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/
09:23:01 T:5756 M:731000832   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/) failed
get the latest svn, clean all userdata (including profile.xml) and try again
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Update Used rev. 18262 and now repo installer shows up in programs in pm3.hd skin
For a complete Newb. How do I clean userdata?
I'm using SVN build (currently r23267) and also have this problem.
On clean fresh install when I click on SVN Repo Installer or XBMC Zone installer in plugins "page" nothing happens.

xbmc.log shows only:

Code:
23:10:54 T:139758474942496 M:1071288320   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/
23:10:54 T:139758474942496 M:1071288320   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/) failed
jeffpostcn Wrote:For a complete Newb. How do I clean userdata?
Check the Wiki.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
svn repo installer?0