Comic Cbr Thumbs
attached a diff to the ticket. please test it for me
spiff Wrote:attached a diff to the ticket. please test it for me

Thanks, spiff.
I just noticed this has been committed.. Thanks for looking into it spiff..

Just checked it out, but nothing has seemed to change for me.. Added some new cbr's to the library, but it's still the random 4 images.. Using rev. 23416

Did anyone get a chance to test this?
it worked perfectly for me in the one test i could be arsed to do.
Well I was hoping some of the other guys that claimed to be looking forward to this would chime in, but I guess not.. For the hell of it I tested this out with a number of cbr's on two different systems.. (Vista x64 and Xp x86) and same results.. You didn't test this out with a cbr file that only contained one picture, did you? :p
okay, got around to testing this again. no issues - cbr / cbz - multiple of them (with multiple files yes). i'm on linux though but it shouldn't be platform dependent at all.
Thanks for testing again spiff..

Ok I just messed with this further.. Most of my stuff are scene releases, which give me varried results.. Some display 4 random pics, some display one random pic, none display the first image in the archive..

I made two cbr files myself.. Each one has 10 jpg's.. Used winrar..
Cbr #1 displays the 6th image in the archive as the cover..
Cbr #2 displays the 3rd as the cover.
I don't get it..

Here's a small one I made out of cellphone wallpapers..
The cbr contains 6 images..
On my system the 4th one is used for the cover..

http://www.mediafire.com/?nyw5ymudvjf

and if you just don't care anymore.. I understand.. Laugh
I will test within the week. I have a substantial cbr/cbz collection, which I occasionally read on the tv, and this would make browsing them much easier.

I need to update to a newer build, and I also need to replace the clicking hard drive in my xbox. I have the drive, just need a couple free hours to get it done. So, as soon as I get that done, I'll test and post results.
your file worked fine for me. it's the first image in unsorted order.
i assume you want them sorted alphabetically. changed in svn
Yay! Thank you.. That fixed about half of my collection.. All the cbr's that were displaying a single random picture, now display the cover..

The cbr's that were displaying 4 pics, I realized some groups Rar up a folder of pics instead of just the pics.. So the cbr contains a folder, the folder, contains the pics.. Opening it in XBMC brings it right to the first pic though.. So those are still showing 4 random pics..

Is changing that a possibility?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comic Cbr Thumbs1