Scraping a tvshow manually without the internet
I can´t seem to find a good tutorial on how to update my library with .nfo files.
I have a show called "How London was Built"

This is the directory structure:
tv_shows/How London Was Built/HowLondonWasBuilt.S01E06 - Tunnels

The info in thetvdb.com is not really what I am looking for for this particular show, so I decided to create my own .nfo file.
There is a file called tvshow.nfo which updates in xbmc (if I change that file) and then I have a corresponding HowLondonWasBuilt.S01E06 - Tunnels.nfo file in the same directory, so XBMC should grap information from that file which is in xml format.
However when I do a refresh in "Tv Show Information", then xbmc asks "Refresh info for all episodes?", I click yes, a new windows pops up telling me xbmc is fetching episode guide, after that another window appears saying:
"No Info found!" ..... hmmm I´m not quite sure what to do next. It seems that there either is a syntax error in the nfo file or something else that I´m not understanding :/

The syntax is very unlikely since I´ve tried a similar nfo on another show and that worked, at least yesterday it did Sad
Wow this is strange. I tried to refresh a mythbusters show, which worked perfectly yesterday, but suddenly now I get this "No info found!" message.... what´s goin on? Sad
I think I found part of the solution. when I deleted the tvshow.nfo file then xbmc asks me to choose the name of the show, so maybe there is some naming convention exercises I have to perform.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping a tvshow manually without the internet0