Where to find older versions of XBMC Lyrics?
Hi,

I installed T3CH's latest stable build of XBMC (8.1). Incorporated into that release was Team XBMC Lyrics 1.6.0 rev2346 SCRIPT. It works really well, except for when it starts to advance on its own. I can't figure out how to turn that feature off, and would prefer to return to the manual advance of previous script versions. I do not know when that feature was added, is there a list of updates to the code I can check? And then once I determine what version I need, is there a repository of older versions online?

Thanks,
DD.
you grab any revision you want from svn, but sounds like it is a skin issue.

what skin does this. in the skins xml you can turn <autoscoll>false</autoscroll>, i think it's called. it would be in the skins folder not the script.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195 Wrote:you grab any revision you want from svn, but sounds like it is a skin issue.

what skin does this. in the skins xml you can turn <autoscoll>false</autoscroll>, i think it's called. it would be in the skins folder not the script.
This is the MediaStream skin. Didn't realize this was a skin-dependent feature. I'll try it in Project Mayhem III and see if the lyrics behave the same way. I found a "skin.xml" in the MediaStream directory, but there is no entry for "Autoscroll". Should I add one? It doesn't seem like the place to add it however, as it contains the default resolution, version, and then the credits (but what do I know).

Thanks,
DD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to find older versions of XBMC Lyrics?0