gui too stretched 1920x1080p
Ive just installed XBMC on a pc running vista sp1 at resolution of 1920/1080p on my 42inch tv. Unfortunately xb seems to be a bit confused by this and the result is that the GUI is so large none of the text is visible so i cant get to the settings to change resolution. Ive tried running it in window mode and at least i can see some of the left hand menu but not the first couple of items, which are so far off the screen they must be somewhere on my ceiling! And when i do manage to navigate to a left hand menu the settings on the right hand side dont even get anywhere near the screen. Ive tried moving the gui around but it wont budge so im stuck with this size. I also tried editing some of the xml files but there are so many that mention screen res that i got completely lost and ended up with XB not starting at all so had to re-install. Ive also dowloaded and installed "XBMCSetup-Rev18197-jester" but that hasnt helped either. Can anyone help me get a gui i can use please.
Welcome to the forums.

Search for "glerectanglehack" and see if that's what you're talking about. If not, please read and follow the sticky in this forum about how to post a problem in a useful manner.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gui too stretched 1920x1080p0